Sunshine Challenge and Meadllennium
Here are the important details.
● Entry window: 5/7 – 5/27
● Judging window 5/28 – 6/16, all judging to be completed and awards entered into reggie by 6/17.
● Awards Ceremony will be 6/26
● Cap set at 400 units; Entry cost $8 each
Check out our new Online Resources section Here!
Membership Dues are Past Due!
As most of you know Memberships should be renewed at or before the beginning of the year. If you joined CFHB this year and it was after September 2015 then your initial signup covers your for 2016.
Please visit the membership page to renew or sign up.
Florida Beer News Florida's comprehensive beer news website.
- Details of Funky Buddha Brewery’s 3rd Anniversary (including tap list)Posted by mark on April 27, 2016 at 1:50 pm
Funky Buddha Brewery is turning three years old and they continue to make waves in the craft beer community with announcements of their anniversary party. From Funky Buddha Brewery: Three years and brewing! Funky Buddha Brewery is turning three, and … Continue reading &rarr […]
- Uinta Brewing unveils new branding and packagingPosted by mark on April 27, 2016 at 12:29 pm
Press Release: Uinta Brewing Company reveals an updated company logo along with an evolved packaging scheme that brings greater brand recognition across their offerings. Designed by Sincerely Truman of Portland, OR, the refreshed logo further embraces use of a compass, … Continue reading &rarr […]
- Sea Dog Brewing has four new beers for the month of AprilPosted by mark on April 13, 2016 at 12:45 pm
Press Release: Sea Dog Brewing Company of Clearwater is pouring four new beers for the month of April. The newly released Shipyard Blood Orange Belgian Wit (5.1 % ABV) is a refreshing citrus brew with a traditional cloudy appearance. Beer … Continue reading &rarr […]
Beer in Florida Florida craft beer news and happenings
- Florida brewery growth continues uncheckedPosted by Gerard Walen on April 7, 2016 at 10:50 pm
Florida persists on its path to becoming one of the most brewery-rich states in the country, according to the latest update of this site’s Florida Brewery Map and List. I try to keep the list and map updated in a … Continue reading → The post Florida brewery growth continues unchecked appeared first on Beer in Florida. […]
- Carnival will brew aboard cruise ship based in FloridaPosted by Gerard Walen on March 28, 2016 at 3:14 pm
Miami-based Carnival Cruise Line announced this morning that it will join with Concrete Beach Brewery, a subsidiary of Boston Beer Company’s Alchemy & Science Division, to launch the first brewery on board a cruise ship. Beer geeks will find some … Continue reading → The post Carnival will brew aboard cruise ship based in Florida appeared first on Beer in Florida. […]
- Guest post: UF digs deep into Florida hops cropPosted by Gerard Walen on March 16, 2016 at 3:30 pm
By Jack Payne Special to Beer in Florida The hunt for the next great Florida agriculture success story is unfolding in both Apopka and Wimauma. The storybook ending the University of Florida’s Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences hopes to … Continue reading → The post Guest post: UF digs deep into Florida hops crop appeared first on Beer in Florida. […]
|Brülosophy| They Who Drink Beer Will Think Beer
- Brü’s Views w/ Annie Johnson | On Vagina BeerPosted by Marshall Schott on April 28, 2016 at 11:58 am
A few weeks ago, articles began popping up all over about a crowdfunding campaign promising to produce a novel and exciting beer using bacteria from an unconventional source: A woman’s vagina. The idea to address this topic in a Brü’s Views article came as the hype train was chugging along, though it appears to have since […]
- The Gelatin Effect – Pt. 4: Standard Amount vs. A Lot | exBEERiment Results!Posted by Marshall Schott on April 25, 2016 at 11:58 am
Author: Marshall Schott At this point, Brülosophy regulars are well aware that we’re big fans of using gelatin as a beer clarifier. Besides being incredibly easy and quick, it’s super cheap– I still have half of a box of 32 pouches left that I ordered back in November of 2014, and I brew quite a bit. By […]
- Spike Brewing V3 Brew Kettle | Product ReviewPosted by Malcolm Frazer on April 21, 2016 at 11:58 am
Author: Malcolm Frazer I’d assume most homebrewers who’ve been at it for 10 years or more have a virtual brew kettle graveyard similar to mine, the exception being those who began the hobby when they already had a career and started brewing in an all-growsed-up-big-boy house. I got my start in 1998 while still in the Navy and sharing an […]